Friday 30 September 2022

How To Start A Journal - Part 2

 Hello, Lisa here with more journal chat.


Did you see my post earlier this week where we transformed an unwanted cookbook into a journal?

It went from this.



to this



I have the full process video here if you missed it.

Today we are moving on to the next step.
Starting inside the journal.

It's a question I get asked about a lot.
How to start a journal?



I talk about different ways to start a new journal and show lots of examples.

I then also start working on this new one.

I'm using this lovely collection once again from Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Storyteller.

The reason I called this journal my Storyteller journal : )



I wanted to give this journal an introduction so carried on with the Storyteller collection inside using the papers, die cuts and stickers.

The dark background went so well. I added some gesso and some stencilling too.



And then used a white gel pen to tell my first story. 

The story behind the journal and my intentions for it.

I thought this would be a good start.


I'm so excited to get creating in this new Storyteller journal.

If you love telling stories too, I really encourage you to create one too.


I hope this inspires  you today.

Have fun


Lisa x

No comments: