Friday 23 September 2022

Simple Stories ~ Say Cheese at the Park #4 🐭

Hi it’s Anna back with you today! 
I have another layout to share with you using Simple Stories Say cheese at the Park - I have had a whale of a time with this collection, it’s been perfect for documenting magical Disney memories. 
You can find all of the collections as part of this release in the shop here.. 

For this layout, I have used the Say Cheese at the Park part of the release and in particular the ‘Tags’ paper. 


I began with a 12x12 piece of white bazzill cardstock. I then selected 8 tags that I wanted to use. 
I decided that something was needed on the background, so I added some Distress Ink in the shade of Fossilised Amber. I then used a stencil to apply some more Distress Ink in the shade of faded jeans


I arranged the tags on my layout and added my photos to some of them, mounting them with cardstock first. 


I used stickers from the Combo Stickers and Sticker Book to embellish the tags. 

I added a few finishing touches, by randomly adding some Nuvo Drops. 


I used the alpha stickers from the sticker book for my title. 


I finished the layout off by adding some twine, tying it between each of top and bottom tags. 


Thank you so much for looking! 
See you again soon. 
Anna 
X

No comments: