Friday 16 September 2022

September Papermaze Kit - Part 1

Hello, Lynn here today, with the autumnal September Papermaze Kit. This kit is a selection of six patterned papers, two sheets of Bazzill and a selection of embellishments. There is the extra option of four sheets of Bazzill perfectly matched to go with the papers.

To work with this kit, I have chosen to select the pink hues for my first layout and some pink and purples to go with the beautiful autumn wreath.

 

 Before looking at how I made the layouts shown - here are the details of what is in the kit:


Patterned papers:
Carta Bella - Flora No.5 - Warm Small Floral & Warm Large Floral
P13 - Hello Autumn - 02 & 03
Simple Stories - Simple Vintage Indigo Garden - Beautiful Heart
49 & Market - Spectrum Sherbet - Classics - Brumbleberry
Bazzill Basics - Bazzill White & Juneberry

Reverse side of papers


Embellishments:
Rosie's Studio Puffy Alpha Stickers, 1/4 sheet of Word sentiments, pinch of clear sequins, 5 Prima flowers, 2 P13 light chipboard leaves, 7 pink glitter dots, 4 - 49 & Market chipboard frames, chipboard index tab
 


Bazzill Basics Extra Pack - Mauve Ice, Berrylicious, Apricot & Nixon


Shore Thing - A winter walk on the sea front at Pakefield, admiring all the pretty beach huts.

The backdrop for this layout is the sheet of P13 Hello Autumn #03, I love the shabby wooden boards in pink which reminded me of these beach huts.

I made a border using Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Colourize Woodgrain die set and several sheets of Bazzill Basics cardstock from the kit - Mauve Ice, Berryliscious and Juneberry. I made a total of eight panels, I cut two of them down to fit, then placed a pink brad in the corner of each panel. These were arranged to make a frame and attached with 3D foam tape.

With Raspberry Divine Twine, I made two washing lines across the page with the ends tucked under the wood panels. I trimmed the photos and pegged them to the lines, with Woodware Mini Clothes Pegs. For extra stability I used a little more foam tape under each photo.

I clipped some of the happy phrases from the selection in the kit and placed one on each photo. 

I used the chipboard tab from the kit, painted it with Worn Lipstick Distress Paint, and some old rub-ons from my stash for the date. I placed this at the top of my first photo. 



With the pack of Rosie's Studio - Brand New Day - Puffy Alpha Stickers (in the kit) I added the details of the place we were visiting.


The paper flowers from the kit were scattered over the page to add decoration, along with two decorative pins and two wooden houses from my stash. 


My title was created with the word 'shore' spelt out with ek Success Scribble Alpha Stickers and the word 'thing' using a VB Story Teller phrase sticker.



Harvest Festival - My children ready to set off to the Harvest Festival service in front of our house and a row of sunflowers.


For this layout I built everything up on the beautiful autumn wreath on this sheet of P13 - Hello Autumn - #02 paper. 

I mounted photos behind two of the chipboard frames from the kit. I glued the lower one down onto the paper and the other was raised up using 3D foam tape.


I embellished the page with a selection of paper flowers from my stash. The foilage was all created with Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits - Funky Florals. I cut them using Bazzill cardstock from the kit and extra match pack. 


I also used the P13 light chipboard leaves from the kit. 

For the title I drew a faint line with pencil to continue the circle for the wreath, at the top where there is a gap. Then I placed letters using more of the Rosie's Studio - Brand New Day - Puffy Alpha Stickers (in the kit). The date was made with Bazzill and Tim Holtz, Sizzix Thinlits - Alphanumeric Tiny Type set.

That's all for today - I'll be back soon with more from this kit.
Thanks for looking.
Lynn x


No comments: