Monday 20 March 2023

Pinkfresh Studio ~ Spring Vibes #3 ๐ŸŒบ

Hi there, it’s Anna back with you today and I’m here to share my third and final layout using Pinkfresh Studio Spring Vibes. 

You can find the collection in the shop here


I began with a sheet of white 12x12 Bazzill cardstock
I really wanted to make use of the lovely bold stripes on the ‘Sunny Days’ paper. So I decided to trim each strip down and distress the edges. 


I mounted my photo onto some coordinating cardstock from the matchmaker pack and placed it centrally. 


I then pulled out my pack of Simple Stories Color Vibe Flower Bits - Spring. I put various combinations of flowers together and began to arrange them on my layout. I also fussy cut some of the florals and leaves from ‘Daisies’and arranged those in together with the simple stories flowers. I added some enamel dots to the centres of some of the flowers as well. 


I selected various elements from the cardstock stickers and tucked them in around my photo. I also added a few sentiments and puffy dots from some Vicki Boutin Thickers. 


I added a title and a subtitle to the layout using Doodlebug Abigail Alphabet Stickers and some Pinkfresh Alpha Stickers too. 


Thanks so much for looking! 
I’ll be back next month with a brand new collection to share with you! 
See you then, 
Anna 
X

No comments: