Friday 7 July 2023

Pinkfresh Studio - Lovely Blooms - Relax

Hello Scrappy Friends,

Claire here today, sharing a new layout made with the beautiful Lovely Blooms collection from Pinkfresh Studio. You can shop the collection here.

For my first layout, I was instantly drawn to the Captured Moments paper - I love this paper - It showcases all the core colours of the collection and has so many creative possibilities!



After mulling over several ideas, I cut the edges off the paper to create a square diamond. Then, I sliced each piece to give me 8 small coloured triangles.  I distressed the edges of each of these and adhered them on foam to create a large square.



Using a large tag from the Journaling Bits, I made an anchor in the centre of the design, offsetting my photo which I backed with tissue paper from my stash.



Once the photo was in place, I added some flowers in a diagonal, on opposite edges to echo the angular design. These are from the Die Cut Floral Ephemera Pack. They are a must for this collection. They're gorgeous!


For extra dimension and height, I curled the edges and layered with foam.


I added a small banner from the Die Cut Ephemera pack and created my 'Relax' title using the Puffy Alpha Stickers.



As a final touch, I wanted to add a bit more  black to the page to help the colour pop. I doodled a border around the outer edges of the triangles and sprinkled some Enamel Dots to finish the page.


I hope you've been inspired to check out the collection and create - It really is a beautiful collection.


I'll be back again later in the month with another project to share.

See you then

Claire xx
@Scrappysoulmate

No comments: