Wednesday 23 December 2020

Cocoa Vanilla Studio ~ Merry and Bright #2

Hello and Merry Christmas to all! It’s Anna back with my final post of the year. It’s certainly been a challenging year, but I hope like me, you have found fun and enjoyment in the crafty world. 

Today I’m sharing a scrapbook layout using Cocoa Vanilla Studio’s beautiful Merry and Bright collection, I just love it! You can find the collection in the shop - here

I used the Seasons Greetings patterned paper as my base and began by getting my cameo to work to cut out the light strand cut file by Paige Evans. I backed each lightbulb with a piece of patterned paper from the collection as well as adding in some glitter cardstock to add a bit of sparkle. 

I backed my photos with leftover scraps from the collection as well as some glitter cardstock. 

I cut out some elements from the Oh What Fun cut apart patterned paper, including the Christmas tree, which I then added some nuvo drops  to add some extra sparkle! I also cut out the bauble and some jounalling tabs.

I also used one of the elements as part of my title - I then used some thickers to finish it off. I also added some of the stickers and mini word phrases from the Accessory Stickers.

Thank you so much for looking and I hope despite the circumstances that you have a wonderful Christmas with your families.

See you in 2021! 

Anna

X

No comments: