Friday 4 December 2020

Pinkfresh Studio Oh What Fun - Merry Memories

Hello, Karen C here today. I hope you're all staying safe and looking forward to Christmas, although it's going to be a bit different this year than the norm. Today I'm sharing my first layout using the Pinkfresh Studio Oh What Fun collection. This collection is a holiday collection full of bright happy colours perfect for scrapbooking Christmas memories or for making cards and mini books.

For this layout I used a 5x7 photo of my daughter taken when she was a lot younger.

I took a sheet of mustard coloured cardstock for my base and onto this I added a piece of the Merriest Wishes paper and a torn piece of the Home for the Holiday paper (B side). Using metallic gold thread I machine stitched round the outside edges of the patterned papers. My photo was double matted onto some of the mustard cardstock and some gold glitter card and was attached to the right side of the layout with 3d foam underneath.


I also machine stitched over the top of the printed 'strings' from which the printed baubles were hanging.  I punched some tiny stars from some gold glitter card and used these to embellish the printed baubles and added 3d foam pads underneath the stars to raise them up.


I made some bunting using images cut from the Merriest Wishes paper and some red Bakers Twine. This was added above my photo and some punched stars were glued to the ends of the twine.


I used some of the Puffy Phrase Stickers from the collection for my title. 


I printed my journalling onto some white cardstock using my computer, outlined it with a black gel pen and added it to the bottom left corner of the layout.

Finally I dotted some tiny clear crystal stickers around the layout to add a bit of sparkle.

Do check out this collection in the shop. It'll be perfect for all those Christmas photos and I'll be back soon with another project to share with you.

Take Care,
Karen x x 


No comments: