Monday 26 April 2021

Echo Park ~ Welcome Spring #1

Hello all, it’s Anna back with you today to share my first layout using Echo Park’s Welcome Spring collection. You can find the collection in the shop here!

For my first layout, I began with a white bazzill cardstock base. I added a strip of the ‘b’ side of the 6x4 journaling cards to the left hand side of the page, tearing the edge, I also added a strip of bazzill ‘African Daisy’ alongside it and also tore the edge of this piece. I added a few spatters of shimmerz paint in bubble gum blast and Christmas cheer and waited for it to dry. 

Meanwhile, I backed two Paige Evans pinwheel Cutfiles using the b side of the journaling cards patterned paper as well as some bazzill cardstock in the shades of ‘romance’ ‘African daisy’ and ‘lagoon’. I also made two of my own pinwheels from the ‘sunny spring days’ patterned paper. To make these two pinwheels, I cut one square measuring 4x4cm and the other 5x5cm. I centred my pinwheels with enamel dots by Pinkfresh Studio. 


To create my title, I fussy cut the sun, clouds and word ‘hello’ from the 6x4 journaling cards and selected ‘sunshine’ from the element sticker sheet. I mounted the clouds/hello title using 3D foam pads to slightly raise it from the page. 
 I mounted my photograph with a thin boarder of the ‘romance’ bazzill cardstock and added a second layer with the ‘sunny spring days’ patterned paper. 


I embellished my layout with stickers from the element stickers sheet. There are so many stickers on this sheet, images and wording in various sizes. I like having the option of smaller stickers too as you sometimes only need a little something. 


To finish I added a few shape sprinkles by doodlebug. 

Thanks so much for looking, I’ll be back with another layout from this collection soon! Have a great week!

Anna

IG ~ adisneycraftylifewithanna

X


No comments: