Monday 22 November 2021

Pinkfresh Studio ~ Holiday Magic

Hey!
 It’s Anna back with you today and I’m so excited to kick off the Christmas spirit on the blog with the latest collection I’m working with…
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be working with the bright and bold ‘Holiday Magic’ collection from Pinkfresh Studio

Just in time for the start of December, I have made an advent calendar for my first project… 


To create this calendar I used a diy fillable calendar box from hobbycraft. 
I then set about altering it using my Pinkfresh goodies. 
I began by measuring the squares and creating a template. I used the template to cut out a covering for every door using a variety of patterned papers from the collection.


I used various pieces from the ephemera pack to embellish each door, but you could also use the puffy stickers and die cuts to do this too. I adhered some of the ephemera using 3D foam pads to add some extra dimension. 


I embellished each door further by adding lots of Nuvo drops and enamel dots. I also added wooden numbers to each door. 


I filled each door with a little treat and I’m all ready for the countdown to Christmas with my very own diy advent calendar! 




I’ll be back soon with a layout using this collection! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon! 

Anna 
X

No comments: