Tuesday 23 November 2021

Hello Pumpkin! ...... Using Prima's Hello Pink Autumn

Hello, it's Anita 

 I am back with you today with my 2nd layout using Prima's Hello Pink Autumn ....my 1st layout using this can be found HERE The Nearlyweds Day

Very recently we went for a visit to our local National Trust Garden, Sheffield Park. Absolutely beautiful, full of rich colours in the trees, all shapes and sizes. We took along a few pumpkins in the hope we could maybe have a little photo shoot with my baby Grandson.

Because the Autumn colours were so vibrant in the photos it just wouldn't work with this paper range, so I printed it off in black and white instead. I shall have a look at other collections I think so I can do it in its full colour too....sooo many lovely Autumn ranges in the SHOP


 I took a sheet of Give Thanks which, like several of the other sheets in the range, has beautiful foiling details and I cut out 7 of the circles for making the wreath background. I kept the left over sheet to base the next layer on and leave a slim dark frame around the edge of the page. 

The checked background paper is the reverse side of a sheet called Hello Pink Autumn, the front side is beautiful with a gorgeous mix of pumpkins, lots of flowers and lovely foiling details, however for this photo I needed a less feminine design. I trimmed off 1 cm from the top and one side of the sheet and splattered some white, gold and copper paint across the page

I decided it needed a little bit more texture and used some Frantage Embossing enamel in a couple of colours. Sprinkled across the page and then heated til it melted from underneath the layout.

The circles were laid in the shape of a wreath and the matted photo popped, overlapping 2 of the circles. Initially I tried it in the centre of the wreath but didn't like that placement.

I had a few of the Chipboard Stickers in my DT kit and used some in various places. These are really lovely and some have the same beautiful foiling details on them to compliment the papers.

The Hello, Pumpkin and toadstool elements were cut from the sheets of Sweater Weather and Fall Hugs


I finished the layout off with a raffia bow and a little cluster poking out from under the photo ( then I made myself stop... as I do have a bad habit of literally splattering embellishments, ink, paint etc ALL over the page LOL!)

This has been such a lovely range of papers to work with and is actually quite versatile on what themes you can scrap because of the reverse side patterns.

Happy Crafting.....and don't forget the Autumn Sale is still on at the moment, so why not pop over and grab a bargain!!

Til next time....Anita xx


No comments: