Monday 8 November 2021

Echo Park ~ Fall #2

 Hello all and welcome back to the Papermaze blog! 

It’s Anna back today sharing my second layout using Echo Park’s Fall collection. This collection has been perfect for scrapping my autumn/pumpkin patch photos. Take a look it it in the shop here

Last time I shared a double page layout with you, using several photos. Today I’m doing the complete opposite and I have scrapbooked one large 12x12 photo!

I began with the b side of leaf pile as my background. I trimmed down a large 12x12 photo by roughly 1cm each side to allow a boarder for the photograph. 


I then used various element stickers to embellish the layout. I added a boarder sticker to the right hand side and then layered on top of it, forming a cluster on that side of the layout. 

When using a 12x12 print, make sure to use a picture that allows for a bit of space to add your embellishments. 


As well as using various stickers from the elements stickers, I also added a foam ‘hello’ word sticker from this sheet by Simple Stories, some pink paislee sequins and florals from the embossed puffy stickers by Jen Hadfield. 


I added a freckled fawn arrow paper clip to the bottom left hand side along with some Bella Blvd alpha stickers

It’s quite a simple layout, allowing the larger photo to be showcased. With some finishing touches to add texture and interest. 
Why not give a 12x12 photo layout a try? 


Thanks so much for looking! 
See you again soon! 
Anna 
X


No comments: