Friday 18 February 2022

P13 There is No Planet B - Below Stairs

Hello, Karen here again and today I'm sharing my third and final project using There is No Planet B from P13. I've really loved using this beautiful collection. P13 isn't a brand I've ever worked with before but I'm really happy with the projects I've created and I'd certainly like to work with a P13 collection again. 

For my layout today I have used three photos taken on a visit to a stately home in Norfolk.


I knew I wanted to create a scene for the background of this layout and so I downloaded from the internet a free colouring page of a staircase. The colouring page was then used to paper-piece the background the old fashioned way using scraps of papers #4 & #5 from the collection as well as some kraft coloured Bazzill cardstock.


I printed sections of the colouring page onto the papers and cardstock and then fussy cut them out before layering them onto some white cardstock. The finished scene was then matted onto Black Bazzill cardstock leaving a border round the outside.

My three photos were double matted onto white and black cardtock and then added to the layout. These were specifically placed so that two of the photos were below the stairs.


Images were fussy cut from paper #7 and placed near the bottom of the layout either side of one of the photos.


I die cut my title lettering from some black self-adhesive fun foam and stuck the letters above and below the top photo.


Finally, I printed my journalling onto cardstock strips using the computer and put these in the top left corner of the layout.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope this layout has given you some inspiration for using the There is No Planet B collection and also inspired you to get out some of those photos taken on day trips and put them on a scrapbook page.

I'll be back soon but until then Take Care.
Karen x x

No comments: