Friday 25 February 2022

Pebbles ~ Kid at Heart ❤️ #2

 Hi all! 

We’re nearly at the end of February already!? This means it’s time for my second blog post with the Pebbles Kid at Heart collection. I have loved using this collection, it’s so bright, cheerful and great for any theme of layout!

Take a look at the whole range in the shop here

Here is my second layout…


So, to create this page I started by using a sheet of blue bazzill cardstock from the matchmaker pack. I then used my cameo to cut out a ‘my boy’ title cutfile by Paige Evans.

I backed the cutfile using patterned papers from the collection - ‘party time’, ‘chasing rainbows‘playful’and ‘scatter happiness

I then printed my photograph and double mounted it, using Bazzill whirlpool cardstock and ‘party time

I then had a look at my packet of phrase ephemera and chose a few pieces that worked with my layout. I adhered these pieces either side of my photo. The ephemera in this collection are gorgeous, some pieces have a lovely shimmer to them too, there’s also lots in a pack and they are great quality too!

 I fussy cut a few of the florals from the ‘scatter happiness’ paper and punched out some stars from my scraps of patterned paper and cardstock. To finish I added two strips of scalloped boarder from the ‘playful’ paper.

Thanks so much for looking, I’ll see you in March with some more layouts!

x Anna x

No comments: