Saturday 12 February 2022

Pebbles ~ Kid at Heart ๐Ÿ’œ #1

Hello! 
It’s Anna back with you today and this month I’ve been working with the bright and colourful Pebbles collection -Kid at Heart collection. 
I love colourful collections, so I was so pleased to be working with these beautifully bright papers!
So, as I looked through the papers Hi, Friend really stood out at me. All the little squares were calling out to me to be cut out and made into a grid layout. 

I decided to document our staycation last year. I always create a separate album or mini book for a holiday. But I like to have one page like this in my regular yearly albums to document a holiday. 
I began by printing out 2 or 3 small square photos from each day of the holiday. I then cut out some of the Hi, Friend 2x2 squares and selected a few pieces from the phrase ephemera pack.


I assembled each element on a sheet of white 12x12 bazzill cardstock, laying them out in chronological order. Once I was happy with the layout, I began to adhere all of the elements to my layout. 
I then added in a few more pieces from the phrase ephemera. I particularly loved the days of the week words, which went perfectly with this layout, enabling me to define each day. 


I added a strip of the scalloped paper from the Playful patterned paper along the top edge of the layout. 


Finally, I added a title using Simple Stories colour vibe alpha stickers. 


See you soon with another layout using this collection! 
Thanks for looking! 
Anna
X

No comments: