Monday 1 January 2024

December Papermaze Kit - Part 3

Lynn back today with and extra post for the Papermaze Kit. There was plenty of paper and embellishments left over after my first four layouts, so here are two more layouts. This year's Christmas kit includes a mix of traditional and contemporary and designs. 

 

Before looking at how the layouts were made, here is what you will find in the kit.


Patterned Papers:
Vicki Boutin - Peppermint Kisses collection - Winter Magic & Christmas Jammies
Echo Park - Happy Holidays collection - Festive Lights & Under The Tree
Echo Park - Have A Jolly Christmas collection - Holly Jolly Holly
Paige Evans - Sugarplum Wishes collection - #2

Image below shows both sides of the six sheets of patterned paper.


Bazzill Basics: Peacock & Coconut Swirl (included). Aqua, Bottle Green, Bazzill Red & Blossom (Extra co-ordinated Bazzill pack)



Embellishments: 2 red doilies, selection of Puffy Rosie's Studio Phrases, 3 Rosie's Studio vellum star diecuts, 1 Woodware Postmark stamp, Pinkfresh chipboard frames, 5 Pinkfresh title ephemera pieces, 3 glittery snowflakes, pinch of Pinkfresh jewels, 2 Prima flowers.

25th December 2016 - This layout shows two photos of family lunch at my brother's home.


The base for this layout is the flip side of Winter Magic paper. I worked out the size for 24 blocks to be arranged around the outer edges of the paper and cut the remaining scraps of papers already us
ed into 1.5" x 1.5" squares. These were applied to blocks of Peacock Bazzill cut to 1.6" x 1.6". All 24 blocks were then attached to the layout.

My photos were mounted onto more of the Peacock Bazzill and arranged towards the top of the layout. I attached Basic Grey numbers from various different collections from my older stash. These were all the same font, so I cut the title on the Cricut using the Cafe Rojo font and Peacock, Red and Bottle Green Bazzill. 


The title was added to the layout and embellished with Prima flowers from the kit and two extra from my stash. With a fine line black marker pen, I drew around all the numbers and the title. 



Tinsel Trio - The children just before their second Christmas, tangles in tinsel!

From the remains of the Sugarplum Wishes paper left over from other layouts I fussy cut the remaining flowers.


I cut the bauble wreath cutfile (Paige Evans) using Moody Blue Bazzill, and backed the baubles with remaining papers and Bazzill leftover from the previous layouts. I used some silver metallic card for the top of each bauble. I raised the whole wreath with foam pads before applying to the Blossom Bazzill.


I placed two photos into the centre of the wreath. I used the flowers I fussy cut earlier to decorate two of the baubles and to arrange around the photos.


My title and the date were created with Sugarplum Wishes mini puffy alpha stickers.


I trailed some Tim Holtz Idea-ology Silver Tinsel around the wreath, and scattered the Pinkfresh Jewels over the layout.


That's all for the December kit, back with the January kit soon.
Thanks for looking.
Lynn x

No comments: