Monday 22 January 2024

Simple Stories - Boho Christmas ~ Be Merry πŸŽ„

Hi! Happy New Year! 
It’s great to be back on the Papermaze blog for a new year. 
I’m still scrapping our festive fun though, so my page I’m sharing with you today uses Simple Stories Boho Christmas, which you can find in the shop here


To create this layout I began with a sheet of white 12x12 bazzill cardstock. I then tore a piece of ‘You Better Not Pout’ and adhered it to the right hand side of the page. 


I cut out a large circle of Kraft Cardstock. I ordered an 8x12 inch photo which was taken inside a wreath, so I fussy cut around the edge of the wreath in the picture and then placed the photo inside the Kraft circle. 


I fussy cut some florals from ‘Peace, Love and Joy’ and ‘Mistletoe Wishes’ and tucked them around the outside of my photo in clusters. 


I then picked some elements from the Cardstock Stickers including my ‘be merry’ title. 


To finish, I added a few of the sentiment stickers, stars, hearts and some enamel dots. 


Thanks so much for looking! 

See you again next month using a new collection. 

Anna 
X
 

No comments: