Monday 7 October 2024

Bella Blvd - One Fall Day

Hi everyone and welcome back to the Papermaze blog.

It's Claire here today and for this layout I'm channelling all the fall feels with the Bella Blvd One Fall Day collection

I started with a piece of blue bazzill cardstock from the Matchmaker Pack, opting to use this as my base.

Next, I picked three patterned papers to create vertical strips down each side of my page. I used:

I distressed the edges and laid 2 strips flat to the page, and raised the Leaf Pile paper on foam. 

Next, I mounted my photos using the Fall Break paper and the orange and green cardstock from the Matchmaker Pack, adhering to the page on foam. 

Then the embellishments! Taking elements from the Ephemera Icons, Ciao Chip Chipboard Stickers and Doohockey Cardstock Stickers I built clusters around my photos, mixing materials and colours to draw the eye across the page. 


To complete the layout, I used the Ciao Chip Chipboard Stickers to create my One Fall Day title. 

This page was super fun to make and I hope it's inspired you to get your autumn stories documented. 

Check out the full collection in the shop here

Claire x

@scrappysoulmate 




No comments: