Saturday 12 October 2024

Simple Stories ~ Say Cheese Classic Mouse #1 πŸ’›❤️

Hi everyone, it’s Anna here and this month I’m working with Say Cheese Classic Mouse by Simple Stories, you can find the collection in the shop here

Now I do love a multi photo layout, but my first layout with this collection takes that statement to a whole new level…


I was inspired to create this layout by Paige Evans who created a multi photo Mickey Head layout which she shared on her social media a few weeks back. Check out her socials to see her layout. 


I used the b side of Just Imagine as my base. It’s muted tones made for a great base to start. 


I then printed lots of my favourite photos from a Disney trip. 
I will probably use this as a title or final page in this holidays’ album. 


I cut out a Mickey shaped head on my silhouette cameo, just onto plain white cardstock and then arranged all of the little photos onto the head. 
(Paige Evans does a Mickey head cutfile and a stitching version too)

I drew around the Mickey head in the position that I wanted to place it on the page, and then used Distress Ink, in the shade of Scattered Straw to go over the pencil lines and create a boarder around the cutfile. 


I then adhered the Mickey head, lining it up with my pencil line. 
I picked out some Journal Bits and Pieces, I used one as a journal card and one as a mount for my title. 


 I finished my layout off by adding a few cardstock stickers


Thanks so much for looking! See you later in the month for another layout using this collection. 

Anna

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: