Friday 5 June 2020

Simple Stories ~ Birthday Blast #1

Hi everyone, I hope you are all continuing to keep safe and well.
It's Anna back with you today and for my next few posts I will be working with the new Simple Stories Birthday Blast collection. Take a look at it here. There is another accompanying collection alongside this one, featuring more pink, purple and pastel colours - 'Magical Birthday' is available in the shop here. So you can choose a collection to suit your birthday photographs.

Here is what I've been working with:

I used the yay! patterned paper as my base, and trimmed down some white cardstock by approx 1.5cm each side. I began by spritzing some Ranger Dylusions shimmer spray to the left and right side of the cardstock. I used 'polished jade' and 'periwinkle blue'.



I then mounted my photos with bazzill cardstock and mounted them over the 'lets celebrate' patterned paper. I then wrapped some twine around the white cardstock and tied it in a bow. I also cut out a scalloped strip from the let's celebrate patterned paper too.


I then finished by adding a selection of the foam stickers (these are so lovely and easy to use -I love them!) and finished with a few random drops of the shimmer mists.




Thanks for looking!
Take care and I'll be back soon with my second layout.
Anna
X


3 comments:

Rebecca Moore said...

Aww I love this Anna. Lovely photos too xx

Anita said...

What a lovely page Anna, I love all the little extra details you have added. Lovely pics xx

Karen said...

Great layout Anna. x x