Wednesday 17 June 2020

Simple Stories ~ Birthday Blast #2

Hi all, it's Anna back with you again today. So this month I've been working with the Simple Stories collection 'Birthday Blast'. This is my second layout using this collection, it has been so easy to work with, its really great to use for birthday pages and more.
My second layout is about how we celebrated my brother's 30th birthday in lockdown.


So for this layout I used a sheet of 12x12 cardstock as my background and then cut the 'good times' patterned paper diagonally in half. I mounted my three photographs with bazzill cardstock.


I then cut out a couple of the 2x2 elements and adhered them along with my photographs down the diagonal line.


I used some of the foam stickers for a title and to embellish other elements of the page.


I cut up a journaling card to add my journaling to the layout. 


Thanks for looking!
See you again soon for my next post.
Take care,
Anna
X

No comments: