Wednesday 3 June 2020

Papermaze May Kit - Part 3

Hello, Lynn back with the papers left over from the May kit. After the four layouts I have already made, I created one more page. This time I used a photo of my daughter Emily and her husband James moving into their new house in Wollaton, near Nottingham. 



Here is a reminder of what you get in the kit, please see my previous post for details of the content:




I used the watercolour wash side of the American Crafts - Dear Lizzy - She's Magic collection - Feeling Fine, and splattered some black ink over the page. I used the Cricut to cut the wording Home Sweet Home from the American Crafts - Heidi Swapp - Art Walk collection - Artsy. This was applied to the left side of the layout after inking the edges.

Then I cut the word 'Sweet' again from Desert Sun Bazzill, and applied this directly over the first cut. Using the cut-off strip from the bottom of the paper, I trimmed and inked the words into three pieces. I applied these to the layout with foam tape, over the second word 'Home'.


I mounted my photo onto some of the Desert Sun Bazzill and glued this towards the bottom right of the page. 


From scraps of patterned paper and Bazzill, I made two tags, adding a journalling block to one of them. The tags were added above the photo, I linked them with a tassel and threaded in two key charms (from my stash).

With Pinkfresh Studio Just a Little Lovely, Mini Puffy Alpha Stickers, I created a subtitle under the photo. 


Finally with some old stickers from my stash I added the date to the die cut letters.


This is the last of my posts using the May kit. I will be back soon with the new kit for the month of June. 


Thanks for looking.
Lynn x

2 comments:

Anita said...

Another lovely page Lynn and a very happy memory for your album. great colour combo, so fresh and zingy xx

Karen said...

Super page Lynn to record an important day for them. x x