Wednesday 28 October 2020

Prima Pumpkin & Spice

Hello There

 It's Anita with you today and I have another Autumnal inspired layout to share with you.

I am lucky enough to be playing with the stunning Pumpkins and Spice Collection by Prima

The papers are beautiful, adorned with flowers, leaves and pumpkins along with some vintage patterns and have some very pretty, gentle copper foiled designs on them.

We used to go to our local PYO farm every year at various times throughout the year when our girls were younger, my favourite visit was always the one with the pumpkins though, especially if we were lucky enough to have a nice warm sunny day too!


This particular visit we met up with my sister and some of her children....we had a really lovely afternoon.

 Here is a list of all the products used to create this page:-

Fall Flowers

Get Cosy 

Fall For All 

Sweater Weather 

Crunchy Leaves 

Cozy Evening Flowers

Floral Ephemera


I spliced together a piece of Fall Flowers and Crunchy Leaves to create the background and then splattered and dribbled various metallic paints and shimmer mists across the layout...I love a bit of shimmer and sparkle me..... and I normally manage to incorporate into most of my layouts.



I tore a piece of corrugated card to create the photo mat and gently rubbed some Metallic Wax Patina in copper and some gold paint along the edges to highlight them. I also dry brushed with the gold paint all around the edges of the layout

The pumpkins, signs and leaves were fussy cut  from the sheets of  Get Cosy, Fall for All and Sweater Weather before rubbing the edges round with gold and copper paints. Along with these I added some elements from the Floral Ephemera pack

I popped some up on foam pads to add depth and placed them round the page, layering up and creating little clusters of interest. Some paper twine was added to the Give Thanks sign before adding it to the page. I also popped on a couple of Chipboard Flair pieces from the Pink Fresh Studio Days of Splendor range along with some paper tea roses from the Cosy Evening Flowers, these had also been dabbed with gold and copper paint.


 

I finished embellishing the layout by adding a couple of heart cabochons and making raised dots using Stickles and Distress Stickles 

 

Please do pop over to the SHOP and have a look around. There are new products being added all the time.


That's it from me for October, but I will be back in November with other projects using this beautiful Prima range xx


Happy Crafting!

Warmest Wishes 

Anita xx

No comments: