Friday 9 October 2020

Pinkfresh Studio ~ Days of Splendor #1

Hi everyone :) It's Anna back with you today to share my first layout using the gorgeous new collection from Pinkfresh Studio - Days of Splendor - Take a look at the whole collection in the shop here. It has a lovely Autumnal feel about it, so perfect for documenting photos at this time of year.

For my first layout using this collection, I began with some white bazzill as my base. I was then really drawn to the 'My favourite' patterned paper - I loved the look of those frames and knew I wanted to do something with them! But when I looked at the reverse of the paper, I also really wanted to use that too! So I combined the two - I cut across the diagonal strip on the reverse, using the pink and white striped side on my layout. I then cut out a selection of the frames from the other side.  


I filled the frames with various bits and bobs including, enamel dots, chipboard flair and fussy cutting with elements from the 'Moments that Matter' and 'Totally Splendid' paper.

I used some leaf cut files by Paige Evans on white bazzill cardstock as well as fussy cutting more leaves from the 'grateful heart' paper.


Thanks so much for looking! Have a great weekend!

Anna

X


No comments: