Wednesday 20 January 2021

Pinkfresh Studio Oh What Fun - Winter Magic

Hello, Karen C back again with a final layout using the Oh What Fun collection from Pinkfresh Studio.

My layout today is a wintery layout using the papers, etc in the collection which are mainly blue in tone.


On a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock I smooshed some blue watercolour paint and when this was dry I splattered some white acrylic paint on top to create a snowy background. Using my sewing machine I then stitched round the outside edge of the layout using gold metalic thread.

I layered pieces of the Merry Everything and  Home for the Holidays papers as well as a piece of the packaging from the pack of chipboard stickers in the centre of the layout and then added my 6x4 photo on top. My photo was double matted with white cardstock and gold glitter card. More machine stitching was added to the papers and the edges were roughed up with my fingernails.


From the Good Tidings cut apart sheet I fussy cut a house and used this as an embelishment. 


I printed my journalling onto a label from the cut apart sheet and added this to the layout. A matching frame from the Merry Everything paper was tucked under the left side of the photo.


Using the word 'magic' from the sheet of Puffy Phrase Stickers and some navy blue Pink Paislee Foam Thickers I created the title below the photo.


A chipboard sticker was added to the top right corner of the photo.


I felt the layout needed an extra pop of gold so I added torn strips of gold glitter card on the edges of the layout and some cut strips to the central cluster.


The layout was completed with the addition of the date using die cut gold glitter numbers and some snowflakes also punched from the glitter card.

Thank you for dropping in and looking at my layout. The Pinkfresh Studio Oh What Fun collection and lots more wintery collections can be found in the shop here

Until next time, Take Care.
Karen x x


No comments: