Thursday 11 February 2021

Hello Today from Simple Stories by Adam - Back Again!

Hi! ScrappyAdam back again with another Hello Today layout! I am loving this collection and still have some left so you'll see yet more soon!


For this layout I really wanted to use a couple of the chipboard frames and faffed for a ridiculous amount of time trying to decide what to do! In the end, I place one to the top left and one to the bottom right. I decided on papers and went with the 'March' paper as my main background and a strip of 'July' paper to the left. I also teared a little strip in the top right corner and pulled the corners back, stapling each side down and popping a scrap of rainbow paper behind to give a pop of colour and some added interest and texture! I matted the photo on a sheet of the paper and added a tab and label sticker and word sticker. 


I really wanted to get an extra photo on the page so the frame to the bottom right is attached with a traditional style brad (rather than an adhesive brad) from Simple Stories 'Going Places' collection. This frame then twists and turns to reveal a second 6x4" photo underneath! I'd originally planned a shaker pocket so the frame does have a sheet of acetate on the front!


Then it was a case of diving into the stickers and ephemera! I used the 'Hello' foam sticker and placed this on the photo to the right, inside the frame. I popped some of the bits and pieces above this photo too along with a foam heart and enamel dots and a little adhesive brad. 



On the photo to the left, I popped a couple of adhesive brads on the flowers that are part of the chipboard frame, some bits and pieces and a sticker from the 12x12 sticker sheet



Finally, below the left photo, I used various bits and pieces, journal bits and pieces, enamel dots, puffy stickers and adhesive brads and layered various embellishments.  I finished it off with one of the lovely hearts from Cocoa Vanilla's Daydream collection!



That was me done for this layout! Thank you so much for having a read, I really appreciate it! Please do take a look at the Papermaze store - so many scrappy goodies with new stuff arriving all the time, especially all the fab new collections on their way!

Take care, stay safe and I'll see you back here soon!

Adam x




No comments: