Wednesday 10 February 2021

Simple Stories ~ Hello Today #2

 Hi! It’s Anna back with you today sharing my second layout using the Simple Stories Hello Today collection. 

You can find the collection over in the shop here


This layout documents 2020 and is what I would call a ‘review the year’ page. I used a typewriter cut file by Paige Evans, which I backed with a variety of the patterned papers from the collection as well as some coordinating cardstock. I also printed out some type writer font and added each letter/number into each section for the keyboard. This was very time consuming, but worth it. I also did some journaling in a word document and printed it out to go in the cut file too. I just talk about the year in this text and what it meant for us. 



I made some photo collages to incorporate several pictures from throughout the year. I backed these with patterned paper and coordinating cardstock and adhered them to the right of my cut file. 
For my title, I used these  American Crafts Thickers  and also used some enamel dots either side. 



I added several of the stickers from the Combo Stickers and some chipboard stickers  too.

Thanks so much for looking! See you soon! 
Anna 




2 comments:

Claire Louise said...

Anna this is sooo stunning! I love it so much x

Rebecca Moore said...

I love this Anna, it's so creative and a great way to add lots of journalling. This is probably one of my favourite layouts of yours! x