Wednesday 30 March 2022

Got To Love A Travel Day - Pocket & A Flip Page

 It's the start of a new journal and it's our travel day.

We went to Walt Disneyworld in January.

Today I'm having fun documenting the day we traveled.


 I picked out this collection from Doodlebug Designs. Lots of Love.

The colours caught my eye and although it's a Valentines collection it was so perfect for this page too.

I do also have a YouTube video here if you'd like to see this page being made.



I love a page where you can open things and pull things out. I wanted to create a pocket on the right to hold a couple of photos.  

So this became this.


I added some of the patterned papers on the back of the photos. I added a tab sticker from the 12x12 sticker sheet.

Top Tip, if you have a sticker like this that hangs over with sticky bit exposed, wipe some flour or talc on the back to remove the sticky.


On the other side I wanted to make a page that flips out.

I took a piece from the paper with all the strips and attached it at the bottom with clear tape. When it's up like this it also becomes another pocket.

I used a plane clip to hold it up.

But when it's opened out it looks like this.


I made another tag for a photo with journaling on the bag to live in this new pocket.

The 'mile high tea' and the balloon I cut from the paper placemat that was on the plane that I took : )

I love doing things like that.

I love the alphabet stickers from DoodleBug Designs. They come in a few colours here.


I love how this page came together.

I love the colours and the layer. It's a great start to this journal.

I hope you like it too.

Don't forget to watch the process video here.


Lisa x 

No comments: