Friday 11 March 2022

Pebbles Kid at Heart πŸ’• #3

Hello! Welcome back to the @papermaze_uk blog! 
It’s Anna here today to share my third layout with the wonderful Pebbles Kid at Heart collection.
You can find the whole range over in the shop here.


For this layout I used the ‘b’ side of ‘You got this’ as my base. I then chose a cutfile by PeartreeCutfiles that went perfectly with the photos I wanted to use. I backed the wording of the cutfile with the ‘b’ side of ‘playful’ and the hearts with ‘party time’ I adhered the cutfile just slightly off centre and then placed my two photographs tucked in on the right side of the page.


I fussy cut lots of flowers from the ‘scatter happiness’ paper and adhered them in two clusters at the top right and bottom left of the layout. I also cut our some of the bees from this paper and poked them out of wording in the cutfile.


I then had a look through the phrase ephemera pack and picked out a few pieces that would work well with the layout. I added them in amongst my clusters of florals. I also scattered lots of sequins around my floral clusters. 


I fussy cut some of the scalloped boarder strips from the ‘playful’ paper and adhered them along the top and bottom of the layout. I trimmed two of them down and layered them up together.


Thanks so much for looking! 

Anna
X

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: