Sunday 27 March 2022

Pebbles ~ Kid at Heart 🧡 #4

Hi all, hoping you are all well and enjoying the Spring sunshine!  

I’m still creating with Pebbles Kid at Heart as I’ve had so much fun with it! But I’m nearing the end of my supplies now, so this layout is very much created by using up some scraps. So I went with a heart’s background... 

To create this layout I began with a sheet of Bazzill white cardstock. I then created a heart template using some scrap cardstock. I then used this to create 8 hearts using various patterned papers. I also created a smaller template to cut out some smaller hearts to layer on top of the larger ones. I hand stitched around the two central hearts using coordinating threads. 


I mounted my photograph onto Bazzill whirlpool and the  ‘Happy Day’ patterned paper. 


I added in a couple of pieces from the phrase ephemera pack and fussy cut some florals from the ‘Scatter Happiness’  patterned paper.


I wanted to add in a few sparkly details, so I dotted some Nuvo drops around the central hearts and added some Pinkfresh Studio Jewels in clusters. 



Thanks so much for looking! 
See you next month! 
Anna
X

No comments: