Friday 19 May 2023

American Crafts - Maggie Holmes ~ Woodland Grove πŸƒ

 Hi all, it’s Anna back with you today. 

I’m working with the latest collaboration between American Crafts and Maggie Holmes - Woodland Grove. You can find the collection in the shop here

My first layout…

To create this layout I began by using the ‘b’ side of Field Notes as my base. 

I used my silhouette cameo to cut a large 2023 cutfile from white cardstock


I backed the 2023 numbers with the b side of Explorer


I added some florals and various other bits and pieces from the pack. Rosie’s Studio Die Cuts are great value for money, in this particular pack you get 182 pieces and two of each design. I’ll link all the Rosie’s Studio Die Cut Ephemera packs here
I love Rosie’s Studio, there are so many great products that are great for adding extra touches to your projects, I’ll link everything else here!


I mounted my photo with the b side of Uniquely You and cut out one of the tags to use as well. 


I tucked the tag behind the photo, punched a hole and added some twine. I also cut out the butterflies from ‘Uniquely You’ and placed them alongside my embellishment clusters. 
I used the Rosie’s Studio Simply Charming Puffy Alphabet to add a subtitle. 


Thanks so much for looking! I’ll be back soon with another layout using this collection. See you then 😊

Anna

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: