Saturday 20 May 2023

Beautiful Life - 49 and Market ART Options Rouge Collection

Hello, Rebecca here and today I’m popping by to share an extra layout I created using the gorgeous ARToptions Rouge collection from 49 and Market. I was really excited to create with this collection as it has a limited colour palette, and I always find collections like this so enjoyable to use. You can find the collection here.




To begin, I tore some strips from two of the patterned papers. I opted for a gorgeous sage green floral paper, and then an ombré pink paper to help balance out the busy-ness of the florals. I layered the papers and placed them across the centre of a sheet of white cardstock.


After layering one of the die cut frames (from the Laser Cut Elements) behind my photo, I placed it on the right hand side of my page with some adhesive foam behind it. 


I was really excited to try out the rub-ons which are available as part of this collection. I used to have some rub-ons in my stash years ago, and they were rubbish! However, these 49 and Market rub-ons are amazing! I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality of them and the ease in which they transfer to my layouts. With this in mind, I took one of the larger floral clusters from the 12x12 Rub-Ons and added half above my photo and half below. 




For my title, I’ve used a dusty attic chipboard piece which reads ‘beautiful’. I have heat embossed it using gold embossing powder to bring some sparkle and texture to the page. Heat embossing chipboard is so easy (and satisfying!). Underneath this, I’ve added one of the small tab frames from the Chipboard Set. I’ve made tiny holes either side of it and threaded some embroidery floss through them. On top of the frame, I’ve added some alphabet stickers from my stash to extend my title to read ‘beautiful life’. 




I’ve then embellished the page using some of the laser cut outs, Wildflower Laser Cut Outs and chipboard pieces, concentrating on the area around my photo, and behind my title. 




To finish the layout off, I added a few sequins in coordinating colours and some gold splatters. 




I hope you’ve enjoyed this layout and it offers you some inspiration. It’s a truly stunning collection and perfect for so many projects and occasions. Don’t forget to head to the website and check it out. 


I’ll be back later in the month!


Take care,


Rebecca x

@preciouspagespapercraft 

No comments: