Wednesday 31 May 2023

Documenting All The Memories

 


Hi, Lisa here.

Today we are chatting about telling lots of stories and adding lots of photos, all on the one page.

Remember this journal here?


If you haven't seen it before, I turned this old hardback vintage Disney book into the biggest journal ever!

I have a video here if you'd like to see it being made.

This is the journal that we are working in today and we are using the Happy Day collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio here. 


 


Look how fun!!



This journal is seriously so big, even 12x12's are small : )
This is the page I ended up  creating.
The Epcot map pulls out on the left of the page.

I wanted to document the whole day. It was the first day of our trip so was ram packed of stories, so I knew I had lots to journal.

I created a pocket on the front so I could pop lots of bits inside to make it feel less cluttered.


I printed off mini photos to make photo strips and made these photo strips on scraps to pop in the pocket.


And I journaled on the backs too.

A great way to keep a page tidy.


This paper here is my favourite.

I may have to stock up on extras.

Great to use as titles, colour them in too or layer up as I have done here.

You can also see the Rosie's Studio puffy words here

Little Tip! I leave them on the acetate packaging and stick the plastic straight on the page with double sided sticky tape.

It works so well. Helps keeps them secure and in place, all in a straight line and it's so much quicker too.


And then as I has SO many stories to document, I stuck on a flip piece and told the story of our day.

I used quite a few of the coordinating stickers on this page.




Love these!


So that's my finished page. I added some memorabilia from the park that I picked up too.

I hope you like my page and I hope you feel inspired.

If you'd like to see this page being made, here is the video.


Have a great week.

Lisa xx

@lollipopboxclub


No comments: