Saturday 27 May 2023

Dream Big Little Girl

 Hello!!

Lisa here and I'm creating in my Disney journal today.


This journal is getting so full now and the pages are quick tricky to work on.

I think I should have made a larger journal : )


I'm working with the leftovers I have from the Echo Park collection here,  'Dream Big Little Girl'.

I used loads of it when I created a new journal recently which you can see here.


This collection is just so sweet.

It was so fitting for a page about my sister. 

That's why I chose my Disney journal. She provided us with so many funny stories on our Disney trip, rather than spread them out over multiple pages, as this journal is already so full, I'm creating a page to tell lots of stories.

That's what I love about journaling, you can cram so much on one page : )


For example, I used this from a patterned paper as a small flip.


It then flips open like this.

This 12x12 sheet of stickers is so cute!

I used the large 'girl' sticker over my photo.

And I created a little pocket on the right with a pull out tag for a photo one side and story the other.


Here's the little tag and I've used the papers and stickers underneath here too.



And I did the same on the other side.

Made a pocket and little tags.


 

I used my tab top punch on the papers too .

I'm so pleased how this all turned out.


There art so many cute bits and pieces in the collection.

It's perfect for your story telling.


Have fun!

Lisa x

No comments: