Saturday 6 May 2023

Paige Evans ~ Blooming Wild #3 🌸

Hello and Happy International Scrapbook Day! I hope you get to enjoy some scrappy time this weekend. 
 It’s Anna here, I’m back to share one last layout with you using Paige Evans’ latest collection with American Crafts ~ Blooming Wild
You can find all of this beautiful collection in the shop here


I just had to have a go with using the large word ‘LOVE’ from Paper #17
I cut each letter out and adhered them at an angle on my pale pink cardstock.

I couldn’t decide whether to add the blanket stitching around each letter, so I didn’t, but I may just have to go back and add it it! That’s the beauty of crafting though isn’t it!? There is no right or wrong way of creating and you can always go back and add/change things if you want to! 


I selected two small photos and mounted them using Paper #16.

I then tore a strip of paper from Paper #23 and placed it on the left side of my layout. I added a boarder sticker from the Cardstock Stickers as well to add a little more detail and interest to the page.


I fussy cut lots of florals from Paper #2 and layered them around my photos. 


I then selected some stickers from the cardstock sticker pack and added a few extra details in clusters around my two photos. 


I’ll be back later in the month where I’ll be working with Maggie Holmes’ latest collection with American Crafts ~ Woodland Grove
See you then! 

Thanks for looking! 
Anna 
X

No comments: