Friday 19 March 2021

Havin' a Blast at EPCOT - ScrappyAdam - Say Cheese Main Street

Happy Friday!

ScrappyAdam back with you today with my second project using Simple Stories 'Say Cheese Main Street' and it's another double page layout from me today!

I started off with inspiration from a sketch and made the sketch work for me - and work for a double page as the sketch was a single layout. 



I started with two sheets from the basics paper pack which have different colour in large and small spots. They're fab to give extra cardstock to a collection! 

I used various papers from the 6x8" pad to create banners in 1", 1.5" and 2" widths. I then took two strips of each of the Happy Magic Memories and Magical papers - I have used the black and red sides. I layered these in the middle, inwards on the left page and right across the page of the second one. I layered my banners in four blocks of three behind these strips. 





I backed my photos with the B side of the 4x6" Elements paper. I also used one of the 4x4" Elements in my row of photos. I placed the photos on top of the central strips of paper. 

It was then a case of embellishing with the embellishments in this collection. The foam stickers have got to be one of my favourite - they're amazing! I also used the stickers and ephemera as well as some enamel dots and some items from my stash (such as Dotty About Flair flair and border pieces). Of course, I had to use some of the cute puffy stickers!



I did use some washi tape on this one (forgetting the washi tape from the collection and instead using some from my stash - doh!). I tucked in some strips in and amongst the banners and layered some word stickers from the 12x12" Elements and Sticker Book. 

I hope you're all having a great March so far and I will see you back here soon! Thanks so much for reading. Stay safe and take care.

Adam x





No comments: