Wednesday 31 August 2022

A Mini Book Inside A Mini Book

Hi, Lisa here.

I thought this was a good idea.

To create a mini book to go inside my mini book.

I made a journal from a Little Golden Book some time ago and I've been loving documenting our Disney trips.

This time though I thought I'd make a mini book and then stick it in.


I'm using the Storyteller collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

It's so perfect for telling all your stories.

I do have a video if you'd like to watch it come together, the video is here.


This was a great way to be able to include lots of extra photos and journaling.

Lots of pieces to flip up and out.


I used a combination of the 12x12 papers, the stickers, the die cuts and some extra alpha stickers.

Things like adding the oval die cut frame over my photo makes such a difference.


And I think these puffy stickers from Rosie's Studio could be my all time favourite alphas.
Aren't they fab?!


Making this kind of interactive page makes me so happy. I love going through all the flips at the end when it's finishes.

I love the little sticker word strips from the sticker sheet. They really add the finishing touches to a page.   



If you struggle with journaling, using these kinds of card from the 12x12 sheet really help. It's so much easier jotting down a few lines than feeling overwhelmed with a big space to journal on. 


I've had so much fun creating this in my journal.

I love how happy and bright this collection is and it goes so well with my journaling style.

I can't wait to use the leftovers for my next project now : )


Hope you like it too.

Lisa x

No comments: