Friday 5 August 2022

Simple Stories ~ Say Cheese at the Park

 Hi all, it’s Anna back with you today and for my next few posts I’m going to be working with the a-ma-zing(!) new Disney themed collections by Simple Stories.

There are five parts to this release, a generic ‘Disneyland/Theme park’ range, with lots of lovely bright colours and relevant theming. The remaining four collections are themed to each of the four main lands at the Disney parks. For all of you Disney fans out there, these collections are so exciting, they are so different and more specific than anything we’ve seen before! 

You can find the collection of Disney dreams in the shop following the links below…

Say Cheese at the Park 

Say Cheese Tomorrow at the Park

Say Cheese Frontier at the Park

Say Cheese Fantasy at the Park

Say Cheese Adventure at the Park

Here is my first layout…

To create this page, I have used a mixture of products from the collections within this release. For my background I have used the b side of ‘gangs all here’ 


I chose to use a cutfile by Paige Evans ‘My happy place’ which sums up my photo perfectly! I backed the large title with just one of the patterned papers - the b side of ‘Zoom! Zoom!


I mounted my photo onto one of the 4x6 elements pieces. 


I then began to embellish my layout using a variety of stickers from the Say Cheese at the Park Combo Stickers, Say Cheese at the Park Sticker Book and Say Cheese Fantasy at the Park Combo Stickers.


Thank you so much for looking! I’ll be back soon with another layout to share. 
See you then, 
Anna
X

No comments: