Wednesday 5 April 2023

Paige Evans ~ Blooming Wild #1 ๐ŸŒผ

Hi all, it’s Anna here. I’m working with the beautiful Blooming Wild collection by Paige Evans this month. You can find the whole collection in the shop here

For my first layout I have focused on using Paper #22, the ‘b’ side of this paper has a wonderful sunburst rainbow pattern, which I really wanted to use…so I grabbed one of my favourite selfies and began creating…


I started by choosing the colours of the sunburst that coordinated best with the colours on my photo. I knew that I definitely wanted to keep the pinks and the blues. I left out some of the colours that didn’t work so well and left those sections for my white bazzill cardstock to show. 
I used my distressing tool to lightly distress the edges of each of the coloured sections. 


I mounted my photo onto the ‘b’ side of paper #2 and adhered it in the centre of my layout. I then fussy cut several of the florals from the same paper and tucked them in around my photo, layering them in two clusters. 


I then pulled out the cardstock stickers and selected butterflies, flowers and hearts to add around my clusters of florals. 




I also found two small tags/journal spots from my stash to add the date and location of my photo.


Finally, I finished my layout by adding some Nuvo Drops along the edges of the starbursts, I used various colours of the glitter drops to do this. 


Thanks for looking! 
See you later in the month with another layout using this collection. 
Anna
X

No comments: