Wednesday 19 April 2023

Paige Evans ~ Blooming Wild 🦋

Hello everyone, welcome back to the Papermaze blog.
 It’s Anna back with you today, and I’m happy to be sharing my second layout using Paige Evans’ latest collection, Blooming Wild. 
You can find this lovely collection in the shop here


To create this page I began with the ‘b’ side of Paper #5 as my base. I set my silhouette cameo to work to cut out a Paige Evans butterfly cutfile. I cut this out of white cardstock, but I added two shades of Distress Ink to achieve the shade of Green I wanted. 


Once my delicate cutfile was safely stuck down, I selected my photos. I had some pictures from a butterfly garden in Walt Disney World, so I chose a few and trimmed them down to fit in some of the gaps around the cutfile. 


I fussy cut lots of butterflies from Paper #16 and adhered them over some of the butterflies on my cutfile.


I added some of the cardstock stickers tucked in around my photos and cutfile. 


I added a title using some Pinkfresh alpha stickers


I finished with adding a boarder sticker from the cardstock stickers to the left hand side of my layout. 


Thanks so much for looking! 


See you next month! 

Anna 

@acraftylifewithanna 

 

No comments: